Beauty > Face Masks
Inexpensive face mask treatments from your cupboard
A facce mask is the quickest and easiest way to boost your skin. These deep cleansers stimulate, refine and draw the impurities from the pores, to leave you with a radiant complexion.It has a wide variety of packs for all kinds of skin and for different problems. Clove oil and wild turmeric face pack helps in controlling pimples and other skin blemishes. And the fruit pack makes the skin fairer and firmer. Then the fruit pack is a skin whitening and fairness pack. The juices of pineapple, tomato, lemon and papaya fruit leave the skin clear, youthful and fresh.
* BANANA MASH. Mash up a very ripe banana. Add just enough honey to make a soft pulp. Apply over face and hair. This is such a great firming mask that aging movie stars have been known to put it in the cups of their bras to make their breasts "perky."
*PAPAYA MASK. Pick the smallest you can find and remove seeds. Chop into pieces and drop into food processor. Mix well and and transfer to a clean plastic container and keep refrigerated. Use about 1/2 teaspoon per facial.
* PEACH & BRANDY. Mash up a peach (use ripe, canned or frozen) and mix in a tablespoon of brandy. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse off.
* TOMATO MASK. For oily skin, mash up a ripe tomato and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm (not hot) water.
* Suger Mask: This mask work well for aging. Since suger is a natural exfoliant it will remove dead skin and AHAs containted in suger will keeps wrinkles away. Take 2 spoon of powdered suger, 4 table spoon of water and dissolve. Apply on face and leave it for 10 minutes. Gently massage and wash off.
* Egg White Mask: Beat an egg white and apply on your face overcovering all your wrinkles and fine line. Wash off after half an hour.
* Green Papaya Mask: Take 3 Spoon green papaya paste and applay on your face and neck area. Rinse after 20 minutes. The Enzyme called papain present in green papaya work as an exdoliator and help to remove the dead skin and reveals soother, softer and fresher skin.
* HONEY MASK. Apply pure honey (straight from the bottle) to your face and neck. Allow it to set until dry (about 15 minutes). Rinse with very warm water.
* LIME MASK. Lime juice is an important natural aid for healthy skin. Mix half teaspoon of lime juice and a few drops of rose water. Apply on the face and neck and leave on for 15 minutes. Remove with water.
Combination Skin -
Homemade Face Mask for Combination Skin.....
Dry Skin -
How to make and apply a mask for dry skin
Oily Skin -
How to make and apply a mask for oily skin
Normal Skin -
Home made Face Mask for Combination Skin
Sensitive Skin - How to make and apply a mask for Sensitive skin