Beauty > Cosmetics
Concealer And Foundation
* As usually smooth makeup base all over your face, better if it has a uv protection.
* Put concearler whereever you want, like dark circles, redness and broken capillaries. The result will be better if you can get a brush, get some concealer with it and put on the place you want to correct, then blend it with your finger. But only your finger will also do.
* Use a fluffy brush and apply loose powder over the whole face.
* Use the velour puff and press extra powder to area you have applied concearler to encounter the moisture of it, especially underneath the eyes. (This helps prevent mascara from sticking on to the lower eyelid and getting messy) You might also put extra powder on the upper part of your apples so as to catch falling eyeshadow. Doing this you can then easily get rid of it by brushing off the extra powder.
EYE MAKEUP TIPS
* For everyday makeup, you must develop an uncomplicated routine. You could use a black or brown shimmer pencil to define your eyes. You could apply transparent mascara followed by a black or brown one.
* To give your eyes a dreamy or mysterious look, apply a pencil liner of medium thickness and smudge it with your fingers.
* To make your eyes look bright and funky, go in for liners in bright colours. Try royal blue, sea green and different shades of pink and orange.
* Before using an eyeliner pencil, always sharpen it to remove any bacteria that may have built up.
* Eye shadow application after 40 – You might notice a tendency for your lids to appear somewhat crepey. This makes eye shadow application difficult. To counteract this, stay away from bright colours as softer colours are far more flattering and less aging.
* Eye shadow colour – Consider soft browns and tans with sandy or pink undertones for blue eyes. Wear khaki and brown shades with yellow undertones for green eyes. Accent dark brown and black eyes with brown and charcoal shadows.
* Experiment and practice with liner before you go out for a big event. Eyeliner, particularly the liquid version, can be difficult and messy the first few go-arounds.
* Mascara smudges - apply mascara before foundation and concealer so that you can clear up any smudges and don’t have to start entirely over.
The color of your lips changes the shade of the lipstick. To get the original rich color, blend liquid make-up on your lips before you apply lipstick. This helps in altering your lip line and makes your lipstick last longer. To obtain a well defined lip line, use the pointed tip of you lipstick and outline your lip shape. Now take the flat surface of your lipstick and fill in the color.
To make thick lips appear thin apply lipstick slightly inside the lip line.
If you have big lips, use muted colours such as purples, browns and bronzes.
To make thin lips appear thick, outline the lips along the lip line.
If you have small lips, avoid dark colours.
To emphasize a thinner lower lip, apply lipstick along the outer edge.
To stop lipstick from bleeding, use a lipliner, or apply foundation over the lips first.
Professionals prefer to use a brush for lipstick application. Brushes generally allow you to use much less lipstick.
Requiring none of the painstaking precision of a lipstick, tinted glosses give maximum punch with minimal effort – no mirror necessary.
Cosmetics allergies - Causes and precautions