Beauty > Beautiful hair > Tips for hair loss
Self-care remedy tips for hair loss
- Massage the scalp with 2-3 drops of essential oil or a good vegetable oil. Massage well into the scalp so that the oil gets into deep roots of hair. Wrap the hair in plastic wrap and place a warm towel around it. Leave it for 2 to three hours or overnight. Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo. Practicing this at regular basis would help your hair pores get rejuvenated.
- Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning. One handful of these small seeds contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium to ignite the required nourishments of your scalp not to loose hair.
- Take some yogurt everyday (unless you are allergic to milk).
- Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar tea to help hair grow.
- Mix little warmer castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week.
- Grind lime seeds and black pepper in equal number in some water and apply on the scalp at regular intervals.
- Scrub the bald portion with onions till it becomes red. Then applying honey, scrub the scalp once a day.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2 to 3 times a day. Further hair loss will stop by doing this practice.
- Massage coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel into the scalp and hair. Leave it for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Massage honey with egg yolk into the scalp and hair. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse to prevent hair loss.
General tips to take care of hair from loss
- Eating a balanced, healthy diet is important for a lot of reasons, and it really benefits your hair. And don't forget to treat your hair well. For example, some doctors recommend using baby shampoo, shampooing no more than once a day, and lathering gently.
- Don't rub your hair too vigorously with a towel, either. Many hair experts suggest you consider putting away the blow dryer and air-drying your hair instead. If you can't live without your blow dryer, try using it on a low heat setting.
- Style your hair when it's dry or damp. Styling your hair while it's wet can cause it to stretch and break. And try to avoid teasing your hair, which can also cause damage. Finally, be careful when using chemicals - such as straightness or color - on your hair.